Nowadays, most people attach great importance to the quality of life, so the requirements for household items are also very high. Although the sink is a relatively simple part of the home life, after a long time of use, there will be dirty problems, but also need maintenance, but many people will have questions, how should the sink be maintained? For this problem, I would like to share with you today the stainless steel sink cleaning
and maintenance methods.
Stainless steel sink maintenance method
1. Always clean the stainless steel drain groove and dry it at room temperature when not in use.
2. The retained water will cause the accumulation of minerals. In this case, a low concentration of vinegar solution can be used to remove such deposits, and the water is completely cleaned and cleaned.
3. Do not leave water droplets on the outside. High-iron content water may cause brownish red stains on the outside.
4. Do not place low carbon steel or cast iron cookware in stainless steel drains for a long time.
5. Do not leave rubber dishwashing, wet dishwashing sponge or other cleaning pad in the sink.
6. Household items, bleach or food containing chlorine should be immersed in the sink for a long time and will hurt the sink.
7. Even if it is placed in a cabinet, if the container containing the bleach or chemical scrubber is turned over, the gas or vapor that floats out of it will cause damage to the sink below.
8. If the photographic drug or solder melt is accidentally dropped into the stainless steel drain, it should be washed immediately with water.
9. Try to use less silver-containing scrubbing or other scrubbing products containing sulfur or hydrochloric acid.
10. Do not put kimchi, mayonnaise, mustard or other salt-rich foods in the sink for a long time.
11. Do not use scouring pads, abrasive sheets or abrasive materials to clean the sink.
12. Do not use the sink as a cutting board. The sink should only be used for the intent it should be applied.
13. Do not place tools or other rusted objects made of mild steel, metal or solid materials in or on the drain during installation or interior decoration.
Stainless steel sink cleaning method
Materials and tools needed:
Dishwashing liquid, distilled white vinegar, baking soda, lemon or lime, rag, toothbrush, nylon sponge.
1. First, completely wash the sink. The salt and acid in the food will damage the coating on the stainless steel surface, so it should be washed after use every day to avoid corrosion.
2. Next, after wetting the stainless steel surface, sprinkle with baking soda, then spread the baking soda everywhere into a paste, wipe the bottom and the surrounding area, and wash it clean.
3. In order to clean the groove joints in the sink and the joint between the top and the table top, you can use a soft toothbrush to gently brush, wash, and brush with the baking soda until the details are clean.
4. After finishing the appearance and details, put a layer of paper towel soaked in white vinegar in the sink. After standing for 20 minutes, the paper towel was taken out and discarded.
5. Next, after soaking the soapy water with a nylon sponge, clean the sink again and then rinse it off with water.
6. Cut the lemon or lime to the drain and place it with water. In addition to cleaning the sewer, there is also a fragrance.
7. For the faucet, wipe it with mild mild soapy water. Those fingers and rags are difficult to reach. You can use the brush again to help. If there is mottle, the rag and white vinegar can be removed.
8. When all the cleaning is done, flush the sink once again with water and then dry it with a soft rag.
The above is the stainless steel sink cleaning method and maintenance method introduced by Xiaobian to everyone, I hope to give you some help.